Located in the heart of New Zealand’s most picturesque world-renowned Marlborough wine region, Renwick is just 5 minutes to the airport, 12km to Blenheim and approximately 100km to Nelson and Gibson Bridge Vineyard is situated on the main highway to Nelson.
· Family owned vineyard established in 2004 on 2.25ha in two freehold titles.
· Iconic award winning tasting studio driving a strong direct consumer business and brand positioning.
· Handcrafted single vineyard, fully self-sufficient, contracted winemaker and winery.
· Specialising in Pinot Gris, producing approximately 28,000 bottles per vintage in several style variations of the very finest highly awarded wines.
Recently Gibson Bridge had the privilege of being invited to NZ Parliament for The Speaker of The House, Rt Hon David Carter's annual exclusive 6 course degustation dinner held in the Grand Hall for 80 invited guests. This truly magical epitome of fine dining was enhanced by 6 Gibson Bridge Wines expertly chosen by the executive chef. So impressed were the diners that Parliament is now purchasing a selection of our award winning wines for functions, Bellamy's Restaurant, Pickwick bar and room service at the Beehive and Parliament Buildings.
· Financially viable business
· Established tasting studio - an invaluable asset
· Close proximity to airport, Blenheim and Nelson
· Potential to create eatery
· Hand-crafted award winning wines
· Loyal clientele
· Enviable lifestyle
Who would it appeal to?
· Wine lovers wishing to engage in a rewarding career
· Astute investors from New Zealand and afar
· Buyers wishing to get away from it all
· A syndicate attracted to land hold, income, perfect lifestyle and holidays
The current owners are prepared to discuss management to ease the new wine enthusiast into the workings of the business.
Just ask yourself, is now the right time to buy into a clean, green New Zealand, a country far removed from the world’s threats, nuclear free and stunningly beautiful.
Why not get away from it all – allow yourself to live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Live the Dream, Invest in Land, make the business your own,
the potential has no boundary. Vendors would trade for another property.