Sunny, sound & solid this well maintained cedar home on a freehold title is tucked well off the road and boasts views into the Kauri Park Reserve. Located close to Verrans Corner, this is an excellent opportunity to buy an affordable home close to the city. Families, downsizers and commuters love the ease of access to shopping and transport hubs, neighbourhood cafes, high decile schools, (in zone for Kauri Park Primary) boat ramps and fishing spots.
• 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (one on each floor)
• living upstairs & bedrooms down
• open plan living with flow to sunny north-facing deck
• heaps of storage & separate laundry in more than 150 square metres (including decks and carport)
• off-street parking & an under-house carport delivering you and the groceries straight to the door.
Don't be a slave to weekend lawn mowing, the reserve on your rear boundary looks after itself. The tuis enjoy an audience and there’s plenty to watch from up in your sun soaked living. Perfect if you want a lock-up and leave with minimal gardening to do.
Freshly painted and carpeted in neutral colours, it has a fresh modern look, new heat pump and a well-maintained exterior which gives you the confidence to move in and relax.
Calling all first home buyers, investors, down sizers and young couples – this could be the one! Give us a call now for a private viewing or come to an advertised open home.